Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Well I was really talkin about Newport where I live... I don't know about the rest of the coast lol

But for what we don't have in food chains, we make up for in other nice restaurants. Since im on the coast we got alot of nice seafood selections. Got some bomb sushi too and a decent selection of mexican restaurants
Whoa, you LIVE on the coast? I mean, the coast is fucking gorgeous and all that, but life seems so slow out there.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Whoa, you LIVE on the coast? I mean, the coast is fucking gorgeous and all that, but life seems so slow out there.
Yea but I've only lived here the last 6 months so I don't mind it. It's nice being right on the water again and it's also nice to know that if we ever get a tsunami I will be the first to die

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
There are too many changes today because there is no religion and people are going into space.
Hey sorry, not related to what I just quoted from you, but seeing it's kind of your field of work how old is dirt exactly? I always wondered what the ballpark range of age you are saying when you say someone is "as old as dirt."

Thanks ice beaner.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Hey sorry, not related to what I just quoted from you, but seeing it's kind of your field of work how old is dirt exactly? I always wondered what the ballpark range of age you are saying when you say someone is "as old as dirt."

Thanks ice beaner.
It depends on what you mean by dirt. Dirt is being produced all the time.