Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
lol watching 'mountain men' on the History channel. And this dude trains Falcons to hunt birds and then he has a dog that picks up the prey that the Falcon fucks up. After the Hawk hunts for a bit, he calls them back and the falcon lands right next to him and travels back home on dudes arm. The falcon flys way up in the sky and dive bombs his prey and fucks the birds up with it talons and then the Dog rolls out and picks it up for breh.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
thatd be funny if the falcon dive bombed the dog in order to protect its kill, lol

itd probably fuck that dogs world up real quick. falcons are fuckin crazy id be terrified for my life if a falcon attacked me. that shit could rip out my jugular or blind me for life so easily

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i hate the history channel, thank god my friend got rid of his cable. thats all he would watch, either the discovery channel or the history channel. getting stoned and having to watch crab fishers, alaska pilots, pawn shop people, all that shit is mind numbingly boring

i would actually get pretty pissed off cause they stretch out 10 minutes worth of show into a whole entire hour. theyll show something thats not even slightly dramatic then go to a commercial, then come back and recap what happened, then show the dramatic thing that wasnt even dramatic, rinse, repeat.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
thatd be funny if the falcon dive bombed the dog in order to protect its kill, lol

itd probably fuck that dogs world up real quick. falcons are fuckin crazy id be terrified for my life if a falcon attacked me. that shit could rip out my jugular or blind me for life so easily
i bet that falcon and dog are hella close homies
lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
man what are some jokes you can say as someone is walking up to you and someone else, its just the punchline and it usually always makes you go wtf, i want to learn some more of those lol

like in that movie black sheep when they cut back to chris farley chilling with those jamaicans he just goes "Wrecked him (rectum), damn near killed him!" and everybody busts up laughing

those are hella funny to me
"plumber (plumb her)? but i barely even knew her!"

lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
man what are some jokes you can say as someone is walking up to you and someone else, its just the punchline and it usually always makes you go wtf, i want to learn some more of those lol

like in that movie black sheep when they cut back to chris farley chilling with those jamaicans he just goes "Wrecked him (rectum), damn near killed him!" and everybody busts up laughing

those are hella funny to me
"plumber (plumb her)? but i barely even knew her!"

lol
or like this

[video=youtube;tnLwJW8pa7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnLwJW8pa7o[/video]