Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
i don't care if people are fans of out of state teams, some people have family from previous generations from other states, so i understand. for an example, i have a friend who was born here in california, but is a celtics fan because her dad, grandpa and other relatives were from boston...(she doesn't really care for football or baseball)

the fans around here that annoy me are people who are raiders fans, but are giants fans...or 49ers fans, who are also a's fans...and especially those who are giants fans, but are lakers fans...how are you, as an sf giants fan, gonna cheer for the basketball team that comes from the same city as the dodgers?

see 90s baby JK, thats not how it works...

no but really my manager is a die hard a's fan but is a 9ers fan. i never understood that. i know 2 dudes who have lived he since they were born and is a dallas/ steelers fans. i just find that game goofy.

in the end everyone has their fav team so its whatever i just find it funny

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
see 90s baby JK, thats not how it works...

no but really my manager is a die hard a's fan but is a 9ers fan. i never understood that. i know 2 dudes who have lived he since they were born and is a dallas/ steelers fans. i just find that game goofy.

in the end everyone has their fav team so its whatever i just find it funny
lol @ being an a's + 49ers fan, that's fucking retarded

and what's even more retarded are the two people you know that are both cowboys + steelers fans, dat's out

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
EUGENE, Ore. – The third-place tie in the women's 100-meter final will be broken by a run-off or a coin flip, officials announced Sunday.

After a review of Saturday's final, it was determined that Allyson Felix and Jeneba Tarmoh finished in a dead heat (at 11.068 seconds) for the third and final qualifying spot on the women's 100-meter Olympic team. That determination was made after review of photographic evidence, reversing the initial result that found Tarmoh finished third.

To break the tie, Felix and Tarmoh will be given a choice between a coin flip or run-off. Should both competitors choose the same option, that option will be used to determine the third spot on the Olympic team. Should one competitor choose run-off but the other a coin flip, a run-off will be held.

However, if both competitors refuse to make a choice, the spot then will be determined by coin flip. If one competitor chooses either option but the other competitor refuses to make a choice, the preference of the first competitor will determine the tiebreak method.

Alternatively, either competitor can choose to cede the spot and assume a spot as an alternate.

They better choose a fucking run off

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
what the hell, do you have food poisoning or something M @Mr. Shadow

theres a lot of people who are born in raised in seattle that hate the seahawks. its definitely more popular to hate on sports around here than to like them. most baseball fans just run with whos hot at the time over the mariners, i kidn of understand it cause the mariners are so fuckin awful lol. the worst are people born in raised in seattle who are yankee fans