Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Love them videos when the dude acting hard and talking shit ends up getting put to sleep.

haha dude didn't know where the fuck he was when he was trying to get up

[WSHH]68217[/WSHH]
Notice the ground game, that led to the ground and pound. #juijitsu

For'real though this was a good example of what not to do. It's weird but human instinct is to turn around when mounted, giving the attacker the back of your head (tendency to shell up/ fetal position maybe) feels safer I guess - but literally puts yourself in greatest risk for strikes.

He probably wouldn't won the fight either way, that guy was tiny, but you need to least clinch up facing your opponent or something to limit KO strength blows.

Last edited:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE
cheeto @cheeto
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN

You know if Oakland swap meet, or San Jose Flea Market ever have people selling old used Vinyl or Cassettes? Wouldn't mind coming past some hard to find bay rap, hiphop or other genre I can port to digital.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE
cheeto @cheeto
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN

You know if Oakland swap meet, or San Jose Flea Market ever have people selling old used Vinyl or Cassettes? Wouldn't mind coming past some hard to find bay rap, hiphop or other genre I can port to digital.
it's been like 5-10 years since i've been to either

the most recent swap meet/flea market i went to was the napa-vallejo flea market and that was like 2 years ago

so i donno