Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
In all honesty, there's a dozen or so people that post in this thread, and you're all cliqued up with each other. I don't like the music you listen to, and I don't fit. This site is hollow compared to the old days.
not necessarily.
i've gotten into friendly debates with quite a few people on here, some niggas even clowned me. it happens.
this site is hollow because of the social media explosion not to mention the artists the brought us to this site are washed up and or not making meaningful music anymore. if there were no twitter, facebook, or instagram this site would be booming.
i'm sure if you would have posted the cop made you exit your car and do a search of your vehicle, called a 2nd patrol car and brough in the drug sniffing dogs, all for the sake of a broken tail light, then i believe the reaction would have been different.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
L.D.S. @L.D.S. getting called names isnt shit. I pretty much get called a snitch, retard, troll, get told to shut the fuck up, and am generally ignored each and everyday and its awesome lol
lulz

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

So I took four long strands of 32gauge kanthal wire and clamped one end in a vise, the other end in a power drill, and twisted that shit into one wire and builtcoils with it. The ejuice finds the little grooves on the wire and it seems to vape smoother and taste better. Cool story

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
L.D.S. @L.D.S. getting called names isnt shit. I pretty much get called a snitch, retard, troll, get told to shut the fuck up, and am generally ignored each and everyday and its awesome lol
shut the fuck up you retarded troll snitch