Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Cosign all that hus is a snitch shit, been saying it for a while. You'd catch more years up here then he did. Hus tries to say is that it was a first offence, which is still doesn't qualify him for the time he did.

Also I asked ap9 like 8 different times and everytime he talks random shit. But he wouldn't say "no hus isn't a rat", considering his ego if his boy wasn't a snitch he'd be saying it.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
My girl is mad at me because I won't go to the movies with her tonight. I told her I'm sick and high and wouldn't enjoy it and would most likely fall asleep in the theater. But now she's being all weird about it. I fucking hate the irrational ness
of women. Like I broke down the reasons why going wouldn't be cool, even said I would go any other night and it's still a fight.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
My girl is mad at me because I won't go to the movies with her tonight. I told her I'm sick and high and wouldn't enjoy it and would most likely fall asleep in the theater. But now she's being all weird about it. I fucking hate the irrational ness
of women. Like I broke down the reasons why going wouldn't be cool, even said I would go any other night and it's still a fight.
I've stayed awake in maybe 2 of the last 20 movies I've seen. First thing I do is take off my shoes and get comfortable.