Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
That dude is one of the only people to actually make me angry on here. That shit he was posting was so fucking bigoted.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, on the flip side people are actually allowed to have their own views & raise their kids how they wanna.

granted, I do not agree with all his rhetoric, but it's his & there is a ton of people who make their own rules in life, he just so happens to post his on the siccness.

peace breh don't shoot.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, on the flip side people are actually allowed to have their own views & raise their kids how they wanna.

granted, I do not agree with all his rhetoric, but it's his & there is a ton of people who make their own rules in life, he just so happens to post his on the siccness.

peace breh don't shoot.
Yes, they are allowed to have their own opinions. And I'm allowed to think they are bigoted fucks for having them. If someone came on this board making posts about how terrible niggers are and how they would never let their kids watch niggers on television, so they didn't grow up to be niggerish, I'd respond exactly the same way.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yes, they are allowed to have their own opinions. And I'm allowed to think they are bigoted fucks for having them. If someone came on this board making posts about how terrible niggers are and how they would never let their kids watch niggers on television, so they didn't grow up to be niggerish, I'd respond exactly the same way.
a little different, but ya.

i think he is simply saying ( in his own demented way ) that he just dont wanna expose his kids to sexuality in any form, at an early age & his personal belief sways him away from exposing them to an alternative (mixerr) lifestyle that goes against his morals & foundation.

...with that part I agree with him.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Just yell out, how old is you bruh, ghosts hate that shit.

Breh I hate the idea of ghosts. I wrote I paper for a creative writing class back in the day going off about how ghosts are bitches. If I was in the afterlife trying to scare people I would do more than move some pictures or close doors. You're a ghost! Fuck some shit up

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
& I'm like WTF breh is that the homie Mike Manson @Mike Manson ????? lol
You'd be surprised how shitty my Chinese is...but I have a good excuse. I want my kids to be able to also speak English and German, so that's what I speak at home.