Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
As someone that doesn't follow football too close other than just enjoying watching the games no matter who is playing who, I mean I fucking forget who even won the super bowl last year even, when was the last time the 49ers won it? I saw someone say it's been over a decade. I thought they won recently but I might be confusing that with the SF Giants because I'm dumb.

I don't feel like using google right now. Being lazy.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
As someone that doesn't follow football too close other than just enjoying watching the games no matter who is playing who, I mean I fucking forget who even won the super bowl last year even, when was the last time the 49ers won it? I saw someone say it's been over a decade. I thought they won recently but I might be confusing that with the SF Giants because I'm dumb.

I don't feel like using google right now. Being lazy.
the baltimore ravens won last year

last time the 49ers won the super bowl was in 1994...well technically 1995, but for the 1994 nfl season

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I just checked. I mean the Hawks have sucked since I've lived here for the most part, so not much to brag about really even if I did care, which I don't. And I guess I get the shit talking sometimes, although 75% of it by the fans I've seen on here and just in general is on a level that's really pathetic - on both sides, but I really don't think 4 trophies from a team that's been around since 1946 is too much to brag about with the last one being more or less a decade ago. Really the Hawks are only two years behind how long it took the 49ers to get their first one if they win it this year. Seattle teams usually choke so they probably won't though lol.