Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Nah I lied about it being in the hood. Thats at Roosevelt Park downtown, by the basketball hoops
ah okay, i didn't recognize it...i hooped there (for the first time) in like mid/late october, wasn't really paying attention to the surroundings though.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP MANE, IM IN THE TRAP ENE,

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I try to play there as much as I can, weekdays its dead, but saturdays u can get some run in with hella people there.

a couple weeks ago played with some white guys who play for UC Davis and got schooled by a kid who looked like the black kid from Role Models
yeah, i played on a sunday and got like 2 full court games going...gonna meet with the author of the children's book up there sometime next month on a weekend and i'll probably stop by to see if people are hooping there. when i went, there was some black dude who was like 6'3"-6'4", doing crazy dunks, like windmills, 360s and shit...luckily he was on my team.