Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
That's against the law in every state and you should bring it to the L&I in your state's attention. They can literally be shut down for pulling that kind of stuff and you, and anyone else, that was forced to work off the clock will be paid back wages and then some.
Like I said though, I don't care enough to do anything about except it quit. And besides all that only they would get back wages I wouldn't get shit.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
went to a punk show in Santa Cruz last night with my brother for the first time in at least 10 years. shit was wild. took an elbow to the face but it was all in good fun. That and the BO smell will keep me good for another ten years.
Nice.. I was just visiting some friends in Santa Cruz last week. It was high 60s and low 70s real nice outside

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Like I said though, I don't care enough to do anything about except it quit. And besides all that only they would get back wages I wouldn't get shit.
I'm pretty sure you get money for bringing it to their attention, I know in WA State you do.

It's people that don't speak up and everyone being complacent that allows shit like that to go on. Even if I didn't get any money I'd report them as one last final fuck you to the company that obviously doesn't treat their employees right and is breaking the law doing so. That's just me though.