Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Yea, I agree.

Its in away, a means to transfer money, without having to use world banks. I don't think its a great idea to buy it like stock. Transaction wise its like cash, I like that its hard to monitor peoples purchase through it.
I thought it was easy to monitor purchase because every transaction is recorded and made public knowledge to combat fake bitcoins and now that people use their personal debit cards to purchase bitcoins, seems easy as fuck to track.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I thought it was easy to monitor purchase because every transaction is recorded and made public knowledge to combat fake bitcoins and now that people use their personal debit cards to purchase bitcoins, seems easy as fuck to track.
Yes, you can see who bought bitcoins, but I don't think you can trace those bitcoins easy.

They have those scramble services, that will randomize your coins.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
That article talks about the dude that created bitcoins currently owns a million of the 12 million in circulation. Which would be around $600 million dollars.

Dude basically made up some fake shit, hustled to give it value, now has $600 million dollars and nobody even knows his real name or identity lol

Last edited: