Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
How do you not notice it's backwards until you start tattooing it too? I wonder at what point he noticed and if he said anything or was just like OPPS! when he was done?

He's trying to say he wanted it that way and that big ass ugly thing on his shoulder is the t. But he added "with" a day after the rest. He lives in Spokane and is an ex junkie so I highly doubt this was done in a pro shop.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
lol no offense but i still thnk your it for tha chuckles lol… y woodnt sum1 go to like "font.com" n type/pick there own shit…lol

sumn docent add up…lol

I don't know. Me and my girl have been trying to figure out what actually happened for a few hours now. This guy is really dumb. I think he got it done in a basement possibly while high or drunk and they just weren't paying attention.

Props: reo and reo

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That just reminded me of when in around 1999-2000 or so I typed in mlb.com and it took me to a site called major league bimbos and there was a thing at the bottom that said if you were trying to go to the baseball site to type out majorleaguebaseball.com lol. It appears at some point major league bimbos decided to cash out though haha.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
This ex-buddy of mine got smacked up at my party a few weeks back for talking slick to a heavy-fisted female.

The mother fucker deserved it. He then decided the next week that he'd trip on me, and like a G, I told him he had better check his tone. He didn't, so naturally I went quiet about the situation, and let his bullshit not ruin my day by breathing any more life into it.

Now, I find out this hellian is trying to holler at my ex on some "Hey, Jed's not been himself. What gives?" shit(which means he's trying to get the pussy). I'm perfectly normal, my usual asshole-with-a-loveable-smile routine.

Now, the G in me says "Move on, there's bigger tiddies and better friends to be had elsewhere", but the clown in me wants to break his fucking cheek bone and shatter his eye socket.

What's a breh to do, brehs?