Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Ghana is just as likely to be top #2 in the group imo, they are very good. Most there players are on top Europe league teams.
They are a decent side but Germany is almost a certainty for 1 followed by Portugal 2nd. Anything can happen, even the US could get lucky, however seeing as there are no south american teams in that group I have to say it will go as expected. Atleast you got hope for portugal, Australia has spain holland and chile lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Is b still making music
Yeah he's only put out three tapes this year though in comparison to 17 that he released last year. He's working on 05 Fuck Em which should hopefully be out before the end of the year and is said to be over 70 songs deep now.

Why is there so many guns at the party? Oh my god.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My girls retarded ass cousin just got the worst tattoo I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of them. Shit I've got a lot of them. But this is bad. The tattoo "artist" put the stencil for "through" on back words so he added "with" and is trying to argue that's how he wanted it. View attachment 1714
He should just have told your girl's cousin that's the way Christ wanted it to be.