Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Got a pretty hyphy schedule the next few days. Work today, off tomorrow (that ends the current schedule), then off Friday, work 430 - CL Saturday, 200 - 1000 Sunday, off Monday & Tuesday, work Wednesday and Thursday 430 - CL with time and a half on Thursday. I like having three days off but still getting 38 hours too. I'll take the 2 hours bop for the extra day off.

BasedGod has been good to me, thank you BasedGod.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Got a pretty hyphy schedule the next few days. Work today, off tomorrow (that ends the current schedule), then off Friday, work 430 - CL Saturday, 200 - 1000 Sunday, off Monday & Tuesday, work Wednesday and Thursday 430 - CL with time and a half on Thursday. I like having three days off but still getting 38 hours too. I'll take the 2 hours bop for the extra day off.

BasedGod has been good to me, thank you BasedGod.
I would hate that schedule. Fuck work on weekends

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
A fucking spider has been crawling around my desk at work... idk where that little bastard went. Fucking faggot spider. I hate spiders
i was taking a shit earlier @ work after cup #3 of coffee & a cigarette ( ya I fell off fuckers, my bad ) & this fucking spider makes a b-line for me.

i waited like a lion ready to pounce & once it got within stepping distance I crushed that biyatch