Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
strippers do work magic, i tell ya. nothing wrong with falling in love overnight.

and as for being part of the long post mobb, I know it hurts some of the brains in here to read anything more than a post about food, tiddies, or crack. but there a gazillion other posts in here, so scroll over if u aint feelin it, brodie.
oh just ignore Parker ....thats the breh but, he only has the capacity to read single lined posts lol

hence the 2 letter replies

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
My boy's dad (rip, he was a chill breh) passed away about 6 months prior to this vegas trip and my boy inherited a decent amount of money, which he blew about 25% in a 5 night vegas trip we went on. I think he paid to fuck a.stripper 4 of those 5 nights, by our last night we walked in spearmint rhino, and the strippers all knew him by his first name lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I have been watching Palladia channel lately, any time there is TV on in my house (except Survivor night & football nights) & last night I caught one of Amy Winehouses first concerts.

First off I gotta say, & I have always thought this, her music is timeless & she was a genius writer.

I truly believe her music will stand as one of 'the greats' 50 years down the road when nobody will remember the name 'Kanye'

But secondly, she was, prior to stardom, fucking beautiful.

Props: Snakegang