Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
^^^although i have always love sashimi (raw fish) there are plenty of "americanized" sushi rolls that have cooked fish and other good things added to it that we're used to
ya I had california rolls, spring rolls, rice & a salad.

didnt care for the spring rolls as much as I liked the cali ones.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
you can do it breh! That is not a far off goal, thinking about how there is people out there that lose 200 pounds just to still look overweight.

I have challenged myself to no longer give in to my fat ways... candy, steaks, chocolate milk, root beer... I have had plenty of it, more than my fair share.

for me: 215 is my minimum without looking like I smoke dope.... I was a SOLID 218 before I met my ex-bitch... she didnt deserve my body of Adonis lol

time to whip it back to where it was.
thanks breh! Yeah I lose the extra weight every few years but then gain it back through bad habits. I think we have similar body styles (no marty). If I dip below 200 lbs, only happened a few times, I look goofy. I have too big a head and too wide of shoulders I think.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
thanks breh! Yeah I lose the extra weight every few years but then gain it back through bad habits. I think we have similar body styles (no marty). If I dip below 200 lbs, only happened a few times, I look goofy. I have too big a head and too wide of shoulders I think.
I'm the same way. I got down to 205 and looked like a meth head. 225 is my ideal weight.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Damn brehs... so much shit going on this month. Had 2 kid bday parties to attend sat and sun, last night dinner with my girls fam for her bday, tonight last minute shopping for my girls bday present, warriors game tomorrow night, dinner with my girls friends for her bday Thursday, going to sf to watch hunger games in imax on Friday, dinner at my parents on Saturday, raiders game Sunday, dinner for mine and my girls anniversary Monday night, before going to her friends house in sf to watch the last half of the niners game, couple days offx Thursday is thanksgiving, friday after is dinner with my fam for my bday, Saturday my friends throwing a bday party for me and my boy, going to the niners game the next day (my girls from sf so her family bought a gang of tickets)

I'm exhausted just thinking about it.