Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
0R0 @0R0 wat did you think of homeland? I thought it was one of the most poorly written episodes so far. Lots of fun and action and all that, but so incredably unbelievable--even by homeland standards. It was super... loose I guess I'd call it, the whole thing just wasn't well put together.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea i was gonna say it was all kind of confusing because it relied on characters & relations who have just been mentioned in passing or had very little air time so far. like all of a sudden they wedge in that dude trying to cuckold saul was really a double agent? thats that 24 bullshit coming thru lol

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
yea i was gonna say it was all kind of confusing because it relied on characters & relations who have just been mentioned in passing or had very little air time so far. like all of a sudden they wedge in that dude trying to cuckold saul was really a double agent? thats that 24 bullshit coming thru lol
yeah that was weird. I don't think he was a double agent though, I think he was just some dude fucking sauls wife (?) and when she dissed him he decided to grab some shit as a fuck you.

also, shootnig carrie was corny as fuck, and brodie getting hopped out was even worse, especially with the shit he has supposed to have been through back when he was in afganistan.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
got home from the gym and notice theres water all down the street even though it hadnt rained in like 6 hours. hopped out of my car and realized it was coming out of my garage. my washing machine has been pumping out water at full speed since not long after i left by the looks of it. luckily the washing machine is right next to the garage or half the house would probably be flooded.