Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Man sometimes I hate having broke friends. My friend is continuously broke, like for as long as we've been old enough to have jobs and make money. His dad passed away years ago and he inherited hella money, so he finally wasn't broke, and burnt through that shit. I've always lent him money... $50 or something here and there. He never pays me back. I always tell him dont even worry about it, because I know he needs it and can't afford to pay me back.... And nothing changes. He just hit me and asked if he could pull weeds in my yard for $100. I appreciate him trying to work for it, but I don't need him to do it, and if I was gonna hire someone I'd hire someone to do it right and haul it off for me. We grew up together and came from the same place... I went to school, graduated college, got a good job, bought a house, and make decent money. You bad decisions and living back with your mom working part time and I'm supposed to break off my hard earned money to you over and over again? Sorry... venting brehs... 0R0 @0R0 take this as lesson to get your life on track... you dont wanna be that guy
I feel ya 100%. I recently had a friend break up because of shit like that (no marty). Got tired of having BBQs or going to the bar and it costing me three times as much as everyone else because people are broke and moochy. The part that really gets me, is I am basically broke. But I can manage my fucking money.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I feel ya 100%. I recently had a friend break up because of shit like that (no marty). Got tired of having BBQs or going to the bar and it costing me three times as much as everyone else because people are broke and moochy. The part that really gets me, is I am basically broke. But I can manage my fucking money.
Yeah man. I went to the raiders game with this guy and another dude on sunday. I cashed out for all the tickets, parking, half the food and alcohol, left him with a quarter tank more gas than when we left... it was supposed to all br split between me and the other guy, whos not quite as broke, but still kinda broke... he's supposed to pay me for the tickets and hasn't yet. I feel you though, I've always managed my money. Even when I made less money than my other friends I was still lending them money because I know how to budget... and I hate ppl try to make me feel bad for asking them to cough some money up

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Man sometimes I hate having broke friends. My friend is continuously broke, like for as long as we've been old enough to have jobs and make money. His dad passed away years ago and he inherited hella money, so he finally wasn't broke, and burnt through that shit. I've always lent him money... $50 or something here and there. He never pays me back. I always tell him dont even worry about it, because I know he needs it and can't afford to pay me back.... And nothing changes. He just hit me and asked if he could pull weeds in my yard for $100. I appreciate him trying to work for it, but I don't need him to do it, and if I was gonna hire someone I'd hire someone to do it right and haul it off for me. We grew up together and came from the same place... I went to school, graduated college, got a good job, bought a house, and make decent money. You bad decisions and living back with your mom working part time and I'm supposed to break off my hard earned money to you over and over again? Sorry... venting brehs... 0R0 @0R0 take this as lesson to get your life on track... you dont wanna be that guy
One of my best friends is very similar, except he came from a good non-broken home, both parents supported him in everything, had the chance to go to college on his parents dime & decided to stay high instead.

...now he comes down & picks up my hand-me-down clothes every few months becuase he cannot afford clothes & refuses tow work.

dude inherited, from his wifes father, 2 homes & still ends up broke at the end of every month & comes & bums cash off me.

I only help the guy out because he is always there for me any time I have needed him for car work, moving stuff, plus thats like a brother to me, but just a moronic version of a little brother.

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
One of my best friends is very similar, except he came from a good non-broken home, both parents supported him in everything, had the chance to go to college on his parents dime & decided to stay high instead.

...now he comes down & picks up my hand-me-down clothes every few months becuase he cannot afford clothes & refuses tow work.

dude inherited, from his wifes father, 2 homes & still ends up broke at the end of every month & comes & bums cash off me.

I only help the guy out because he is always there for me any time I have needed him for car work, moving stuff, plus thats like a brother to me, but just a moronic version of a little brother.
The thing about this guy is I feel like he hasn't done me enough favors to warrant taking so much. We grew up together and that's like my brother, but it's not like he's a great friend who always looks out for me. After he inherited that money he balled out in vegas and bought me a lot of drinks, but that's really about it. I feel like if I never cut him off he'll never learn and won't get his shit together

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
0R0 @0R0 did u listen to anything I just said??
yea i dont ask for hand outs in general. i've been working on curbing my internet addiction to get more focused on shit coming up. thanks for your concern tho.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
One of my best friend's didn't get his first real job until he was 27 (either sold dope or robbed people when growing up, then went to prison from 18 - almost 22) and is now always going on about how much he loves his (makes pretty good cash installing kitchen/bathroom/etc cabinets), how rewarding it is to get legit money he worked hard for, and nice to know he's not taking the chance of going to prison again after "work."

As proud of him as I am for finally getting with the program as they'd say I'm sorta like dude I've been telling you that for almost 15 years now you fucking moron lol. But that's my bro and he's held down that, being his first job, for 5 years already so I don't go there haha.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yea i dont ask for hand outs in general. i've been working on curbing my internet addiction to get more focused on shit coming up. thanks for your concern tho.
That's what's up breh. I was lightweight fucking with you. I don't really know what goes on in your personal life, just always see Nuttkase @Nuttkase telling you get a job, lol. Glad to hear that though.

Props: S.SAVAGE

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
People can be shitty. I've been there and I've helped broke homies out. Sometimes you have to cut a friend off for them to realize that they need to be better. Some people never change but the good friends worth keeping will understand and forgive you for cutting them off after they've changed.

Last edited: