Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
woke up to a bunch of text messages / text conversation from some chick I have no idea where i met her.... from the looks of it we hit it off pretty well lol

i do remember some random big girl stuffing my face between her tiddies last night tho. & seeing one of my uso homies pull a DDT on some norte.

oh what a night.
where you go

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I was downtown last night, I know we started @ Tres, then hit SJB&G, I know that place sucked, but it was cheap drinks & thats where it all started to fade to blackness. I do recall being at some bar in Sunnyvale at one point too.

Luckily I had a driver all night who does not drink otherwise I am sure I'd have a gang of money gone on cabs.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
strange, neither of those should have an impact that would make your system freeze.

check your microsoft updates via your start menu & see if there is any critical windows updates & let me know.... you can text me & let me know.
I'll hit you later bro. This piece of shit has me frustrated as fuck right now.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Man sometimes I hate having broke friends. My friend is continuously broke, like for as long as we've been old enough to have jobs and make money. His dad passed away years ago and he inherited hella money, so he finally wasn't broke, and burnt through that shit. I've always lent him money... $50 or something here and there. He never pays me back. I always tell him dont even worry about it, because I know he needs it and can't afford to pay me back.... And nothing changes. He just hit me and asked if he could pull weeds in my yard for $100. I appreciate him trying to work for it, but I don't need him to do it, and if I was gonna hire someone I'd hire someone to do it right and haul it off for me. We grew up together and came from the same place... I went to school, graduated college, got a good job, bought a house, and make decent money. He made bad decisions and living back with his mom working part time and I'm supposed to break off my hard earned money to you over and over again? Sorry... venting brehs... 0R0 @0R0 take this as lesson to get your life on track... you dont wanna be that guy

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Man sometimes I hate having broke friends. My friend is continuously broke, like for as long as we've been old enough to have jobs and make money. His dad passed away years ago and he inherited hella money, so he finally wasn't broke, and burnt through that shit. I've always lent him money... $50 or something here and there. He never pays me back. I always tell him dont even worry about it, because I know he needs it and can't afford to pay me back.... And nothing changes. He just hit me and asked if he could pull weeds in my yard for $100. I appreciate him trying to work for it, but I don't need him to do it, and if I was gonna hire someone I'd hire someone to do it right and haul it off for me. We grew up together and came from the same place... I went to school, graduated college, got a good job, bought a house, and make decent money. He made bad decisions and living back with his mom working part time and I'm supposed to break off my hard earned money to you over and over again? Sorry... venting brehs... 0R0 @0R0 take this as lesson to get your life on track... you dont wanna be that guy
if im broke i dont ask anyone for shit i dont like getting anything from anyone but ill give my shirt off my back to those who matter to me the most