Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
both my leaf blowers are electric & they work just fine, quite as fuck too.

what i hate is when these faggots blow the shit all over my car.

im like, bitch! .....i just washed that mother fucker.
The worst is when someone cuts their grass and uses an edger and sprays grass clipping all on the side of your car after you've had it washed and its still a little sticky. I wanna kill those fucking people.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe I'm growing out my beard again and I need a brush or something. I've got such a strong cowlick on my chin that its basically growing directly left instead of down when it gets this long. What do you recommend?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe I'm growing out my beard again and I need a brush or something. I've got such a strong cowlick on my chin that its basically growing directly left instead of down when it gets this long. What do you recommend?
Lots of brushing. You gotta train hair to do what you want. When it gets longer it will, hopefully, behave and lay down better. Ideally you should have been brushing it the whole time.

I use something like this. With the little rubbery thingies on the end. It detangles real good. I condition my beard every other shower, brush, brush, brush, sometimes I'll blow dry, low on cool, and brush while I dry.

You don't wanna do too much with it, don't over wash or get too much crap it it, just brush, you got natural oils you don't wanna strip out.

Also if this is your 1st or 2nd beard it just might not grow in great. I always tell people if you plan on growing a beard don't shave a thing for 2 months, no shaping, trimming, nothing. Then you got a nice even base to start on.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Lots of brushing. You gotta train hair to do what you want. When it gets longer it will, hopefully, behave and lay down better. Ideally you should have been brushing it the whole time.

I use something like this. With the little rubbery thingies on the end. It detangles real good. I condition my beard every other shower, brush, brush, brush, sometimes I'll blow dry, low on cool, and brush while I dry.

You don't wanna do too much with it, don't over wash or get too much crap it it, just brush, you got natural oils you don't wanna strip out.

Also if this is your 1st or 2nd beard it just might not grow in great. I always tell people if you plan on growing a beard don't shave a thing for 2 months, no shaping, trimming, nothing. Then you got a nice even base to start on.
Gracias, ese. I don't think I even own a brush these days, time to invest. And I've had a beard for over 15 years, I just normally wear it really short.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Yeah ive had to start brushing my beard because i have super bad cowlicks that spiral on my cheekbones, under the sideburns. it actually helps the hair around it grow straighter, but the spiral turns in to a ball and looks thicker than the rest of the hair sometimes.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall