Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^lol i dont know if its the same game but i went to a "doubleheader" where KU played Cal at Oracle Arena, and the second game was Gonzaga/ Stanford like 11 years ago. There were hella Jayhawks fans there. whats also funny is that there was a Chiefs/Raiders game at the Coliseum the same day and hella Chiefs fans were getting clowned on.

yeah both my parents went there and i have some cousins that went there/go there. I just saw Allen Fieldhouse for the first time last summer. Id love to go to a game there.

Props: mouth_my_nuts

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
DubbC415 @DubbC415 nah not the same game that's dope tho. KU fans roll deep! I've been to Lawrence and Allen fieldhouse 15-16 years ago. I use to live a couple hours Away from it.

Lol @ the chiefs this year probably their best start in years. 9ers should of kept smith they slipped up on that call. Don't trip tho if the chiefs make it to the playoffs they'll be outed in the first round lol.

Last edited:
Props: DubbC415

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
its like their best start since 2003 and they're the first team ever to go from having the worst record the previous year to starting the next season 7-0. i dont hate the chiefs at all, my dad was a chiefs fan and i have several family members that have been season ticket holders for many years. I dont hate the Raiders either but Im definitely pulling for the Chiefs to keep surprising people.

I wish that we kept Smith too, but I could see that the 49ers were changing directions and I think Kaep does have better raw ability. Smith is not a bad qb by any means, but he's still a safe, checkdown "game manager." my one actual regret is the 49ers cutting Marcus Cooper and the Chiefs swooping him up.

anyway I miss a couple things about KC, especially the bbq. California, for everything else it has, doesnt even come close to having anything like KC BBQ. Arthur Bryant's, Jack Stack, Gates, i miss all that shit. Some good beer out there too. Lawrence itself is pretty cool too, like a smaller Berkeley/Austin.

Props: Nuttkase