Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
You know what I've noticed... when I'm with my girl she always knows when I'm checking bitches out... so I try to be hella discrete, so whenever I'm out and not around her I'm like fuck yeah... I can check out bitches all day. Then I forgot that the bitches I'm looking at can notice me staring at them all chreepy like lol

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
You know what I've noticed... when I'm with my girl she always knows when I'm checking bitches out... so I try to be hella discrete, so whenever I'm out and not around her I'm like fuck yeah... I can check out bitches all day. Then I forgot that the bitches I'm looking at can notice me staring at them all chreepy like lol
there was 3 hot bitches in the driveway at the house on the corner (not mario) earlier and i hella stared. and the one girl stared back and smiled. but i couldnt gauge whether it was a come talk to me smile or look at this chreep, gettin ready to laugh and tell her friends smile. so i kept drivin. plus i was late for dinner with another girl...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
An officer bought you lunch? Fucking snitching now, huh.
One of the three officers I was talking about recently that's a great guy just bought me chinese food for dinner at work tonight #winning

Got General Tso's cause I'm #ABC

Canadians are so fucking stupid.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I like to make fun of Canadians. College ball is about to start and we picked up potentially an all star small forward Canadian , Andrew Wiggins. Maybe you guys will earn my respect.

Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus whats that all aBOOT AYE?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I like to make fun of Canadians. College ball is about to start and we picked up potentially an all star small forward Canadian , Andrew Wiggins. Maybe you guys will earn my respect.
you're a KU fan? Teams looking real good. Cant wait for the season to start

never mind. i realize u mean America as a whole. now im the dumbass.

Last edited:
Props: mouth_my_nuts

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
you're a KU fan? Teams looking real good. Cant wait for the season to start

never mind. i realize u mean America as a whole. now im the dumbass.
I'm a ride or die jayhawks fan breh ever since Roy Williams was coach when I was young. I went to the Berkeley vs KU game in Berkely a few years back and there were more jayhawk fans than Berkeley fans. We won too.