Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
As someone who has been through Flatbush you don't want to be in Flatbush unless you are with someone who is from Flatbush. And even then it would probably still be pretty fucking sketchy. It's easily one of the worst parts of Brooklyn. Brownsville is the only part that's worse off the top of my head, and by a lot so, but Brownsville is also by far one of the worst parts of NYC period.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
TDE is aiiiight. Besides Kendrick, I'm not really into the others - and even kendrick's last album was boring - I never feel in a mood to throw it on.
You're tripping. Ab-Soul and ScHoolboy Q are dope. I'm kinda indifferent to Jay Rock but honestly I haven't really listened to his music that much.

Kendrick, while a dope rapper, has become beyond boring.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
You're tripping. Ab-Soul and ScHoolboy Q are dope. I'm kinda indifferent to Jay Rock but honestly I haven't really listened to his music that much.

Kendrick, while a dope rapper, has become beyond boring.
To be fair, besides features, and few youtube freestyle I never gave them much a chance.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
oh my god I'm dead over here!

yeah all insured and shit and it all happened while her and my brother were asleep so while its annoying thing to go through it could have been worse
probly some junky cunt gonna hock it in for a half weight of haz

seriously though, you gotta keep something in your home for these types of situations, lucky your mum and brother were uninjured so I guess you can be thankful for that