Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
When I was broke I would heat up a can of those Rosarito refried beans, mix in some hot sauce and shredded cheddar cheese until it was all melted together, and roll like 10 ghetto bean burritos with the $1.99 packs of flour tortillas they sell at QFC. They were actually pretty good honestly lol.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
what mixtapes should i track down by any of them?

and lol @ that last statement. I havent found a single song by anything by Odd Future that I like. shit justs too weird for me

i know im in the minority cuz my friends like Odd Future, and hella people on here do too but i cant get into it

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
what mixtapes should i track down by any of them?
The thread should have more or less everything released by all three of them maybe save for a few loose songs and some features.

If any of the links are dead just @ me which ones down here and I can up them for you.

All of their releases are dope and worth checking out in my opinion.

Props: DubbC415

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
and lol @ that last statement. I havent found a single song by anything by Odd Future that I like. shit justs too weird for me

i know im in the minority cuz my friends like Odd Future, and hella people on here do too but i cant get into it
Vince and Earl are like BFFs and Vince is Earl's favorite rapper ever.

OF has lots of different sounds though. I think most people just have heard of Tyler and/or his antics and write them all off for being like that. Not saying you but that seems to happen a lot.

I fucks with OF tough of course. I like weird shit even though all their stuff isn't like that by any means.

Props: DubbC415

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Earl raps like he just woke up.

Pre-Samoa Earl > Post-Samoa Earl
A few months ago I would have agreed with this but as much as I've digested Doris and his features right before and after I'd strongly disagree now. Although I still love the pre stuff too of course.

Also enough with the > signs professor.