Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase you ever revisit tha city? shits dope to me. you really gotta play it loud tho, the beats hit hard but are pretty minimalistic so its kinda underwhelming on pc speakers or headphones.
Nah I haven't yet. I did like most of the beats through the halfway point I got to. Robb was the one kinda lacking in my opinion. I mean the stuff I heard wasn't bad by any means but it was on some "We waited close to two years for this?" seeing for awhile there him dropping a project was probably really high on my anticipation list.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Nah I haven't yet. I did like most of the beats through the halfway point I got to. Robb was the one kinda lacking in my opinion. I mean the stuff I heard wasn't bad by any means but it was on some "We waited close to two years for this?" seeing for awhile there him dropping a project was probably really high on my anticipation list.
yea i know what you mean, i kind of adjusted my expectations based on the leaks leading up to it. he only wrote on like 2 songs for this one, thats why its the mixtape & YOTS will be the album with more refined/basquiat type stuff. i still like it a lot.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
0R0 @0R0 illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO

what hood is he from one more mas?