Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
yes but its high fruitose syrup, that means its sugar derived from fruit. fruit is good for you. thats how i get my recommended 4 servings of fruit a day by consuming four 32 oz glasses of soda a day. eat the pyramid
you missed out a word. it says high fructose CORN syrup which means it counts as vegetable intake, not fruit.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
You can @ me all you want but the fact is and I hate to say it. Natives are ungrateful fucks.

My pops has been a tribal chairmen for years in the early 90s and then left bc of the bullshit. He finally got tired of "new tribal chairmen" stealing all the $ and taking their families on trips out of country and buying them new cars.

Even now tribal members have accused my pops of buying me new trucks and than he just bought me a new 5 br house.

I own 2 trucks all paid for and rent a town house for $1400 a month and I work for it.
WT SAVAGE @WT SAVAGE The store I work for gets a ton of natives, mostly from the Umatilla tribe. Of the folks we deal with it's honestly 50/50. half are always drunk, rude as fuck, talk shit under their breath. Just pieces of shit. like they feel like I owe them something. It hurts me to even say that, because I don't have a hateful bone in my body, but it's true. The other half are cool as fuck. Like my favorite customers. Super easy to get along with, thankful for any help, give me highfives and shit when I see them outside the shop. honestly it's a huge divide.

Props: S.SAVAGE