Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2009
I work at a regional park, my job requires me to sit in a kiosk at the entrance of trail heads to give receipts to those who pay to enter. These people thought since they payed to reserve a site that they would get free parking for their guests, which is not how it goes.

Props: DubbC415

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
@Gas One you been keeping up on any of the shit that Bolo Nef and Caz Greez have been putting out lately? I've been really impressed with almost all their stuff since after the album with Blue Sky Black Death.

yup! definitely. bolo nef is my shit. caz greez is cool but i like bolo alot more. got up on them through skull and bones w BSBD never heard of them till then

Props: Nuttkase

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
That situation is quite reminiscent of when Infinity almost got stomped out at the show in SD that @Gas One witnessed.
honestly that shit was so comedy. ive never seen someone dodge such a serious ass kicking by the skin of his teeth in my life.

i was a little concerned with being a foot away with him because i felt like his body was about to knock me over mid air.