Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You see....... This what SEPERATES the real from the fake !!! Bitch ass nigga you CRAKIN gay ass jokes and entertaining the siccness WHEN IM SERIOUS AS FUCK AND WANNA SEE YOU ABOUT SOMETHIN!!!!!! No one can take you serious!!!!! IM ON YO ASS SCARY ASS FAG!!!! Everyone knows your a fraud and you molest kids!!! Bitch ass nigga won't even give me your number cause I'm SERIOUS!!!! Your a transvestite who molests kids bitch asss nigga!! THIS IS THE SICCNESS... NOTHIN IS SERIOUS WITH YOU ON HERE!! I called you out and trying yo give you that one on one BUT YOU DONT WANT IT PUNK!!! Give it up.... YOUR A INTERNET THUG!!!!! Now go molest your lil brother!! BIIIIITTTCCCHHHH!!
Hahaha AP9 just went the A-Wax route throwing out molestation accusations at someone to try to slander their name. lol what the fuck? These fools are on some other shit lately.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Clinton was the reason for the economic recession...
The only thing Bill Clinton the man was the cause of was sticking cigar tubes up Monica Lewinsky. To blame Clinton himself is giving him way too much credit. Im talking for entertainment I want him back. Bill was just the puppet to distract us from the other puppet, being held by whoever wanted to happen, happen.

THEY are out there, brehs...

Props: S.SAVAGE