Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA

I don't believe in the president really at all. They're an actor, or otherwise just a distraction like everything else. The president hasn't meant anything at all, probably since the industrial revolution. Money runs this country (plus the rest of the world) not some douche in a suit. All that being said, I liked Bill, he was entertaining.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
You really should dry those out more before storing them in plastic, breh. Put all of it in a paper grocery bag or two and roll the top closed. Open it up every day or so to burp it until its 90% dry enough to smoke, then start keeping it in something that doesnt breath like plastic, or, even better, glass jars. (you should still open it every couple days for the first month if you're trying to cure it for a long time)

Dec 4, 2006
You really should dry those out more before storing them in plastic, breh. Put all of it in a paper grocery bag or two and roll the top closed. Open it up every day or so to burp it until its 90% dry enough to smoke, then start keeping it in something that doesnt breath like plastic, or, even better, glass jars. (you should still open it every couple days for the first month if you're trying to cure it for a long time)
I'm putting it in jars...they in the bag just for tonight

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I remember when I was n00b I molded a jar full when curing... sad day.

Dec 4, 2006
good call. You still need to dry it to 90% first though. Otherwise you're gonna get mold in the jar--thats why I recommend using paper bags to dry in, they breathe just enough.
I'm gonna do that...thanks bro... I'm still a noob at this..first time ya know... thanks for the advice..

How many days in the paper bag though? A week?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
DFresh... few weeks to cure, and dry slow... everyday open it up and let it flow for a bit. Once dry to touch then put them in jars, but let it breath daily.

Go to rollitup.org, they have detailed threads on it.

To hold you over quick dry some buds... so you don't get antsy on the majority of your batch.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I'm gonna do that...thanks bro... I'm still a noob at this..first time ya know... thanks for the advice..

How many days in the paper bag though? A week?
Is it completely fresh right now or did you hang dry it? If its still fully wet it might take a week. A lot depends on environmental factors (like humidity and temp) wherever its drying. Check it every day, and when it gets to the point where you think you could probably light it if you tried take it out and put it in glass. Thats gonna make it re-hydrate a little as the moisture gets pulled from the center of the buds. Thats why you keep 'burping' (which just means opening every once in a while) the jars to let that moisture out, untill its bone dry. The slower you dry herbs the better, but you dont want to dry it too slowly or it will mold.

Props: DFresh77