Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
@FUBU breh I swear if you keep hitting random ass threads with big ass tiddie pics breh you gonna get me fired.

go to read about some beef in BART, & BLAM! tiddies. look behind me, HR lady tapping on my cube with a question.

now you KNOW I love them tiddies but fuck breh... imma have to turn off images or suffa.

I REALLY hope ole girl didnt see that shit but im 90% sure she did.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
@FUBU breh I swear if you keep hitting random ass threads with big ass tiddie pics breh you gonna get me fired.

go to read about some beef in BART, & BLAM! tiddies. look behind me, HR lady tapping on my cube with a question.

now you KNOW I love them tiddies but fuck breh... imma have to turn off images or suffa.

I REALLY hope ole girl didnt see that shit but im 90% sure she did.
I just turn off everything, sigs, avs, pics, before heading into work. Even if we enforced strict policies against posting them (like we used to, and shouldn't again in my opinion) I would still do that regardless. Not trying to get Colombo'd at work. Then again my companies idea of computer monitoring are those filters that parents use for keywords for their 12 year olds and we have no IT department in that regards at least lol.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
If anything I'd prefer Iller to step up his tiddies selection. Like I love all tiddies, and all the tiddies he's posted I'd touch if in front of me. But sometimes he doesn't post the greatest looking tiddies and if we are just going to be looking at them and nothing more they should be grade A tiddies all the time.

Props: Snakegang