Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah he makes like jazz + funk fusion type music. He was part of Suicidal Tendencies as their bassist for awhile while still in high school and also toured with Leon Ware as part of his band. His dad played drums for Diana Ross, the Temptations, and Gladys Knight.

He's part of Flying Lotus's Brainfeeder crew out of LA (same crew Stacy Peralta's late son Austin was part of). I just saw him with FlyLo and another label mate Teebs here in Seattle a few weeks ago and it was awesome.

I'm heading out the door to meet up with my mom so maybe 0R0 @0R0 can link you his two albums to check out. I think you'd enjoy them.

Props: S.SAVAGE

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I can't even lie, this shit right here GOES! ....he may be the most hated on the siccness, & an EASY troll target, but I am hella late on his music

this shit slaps

AP9 @AP9 ....dont let these cats troll you breh. Your music is hella on point.

That was one if the better ap9 tracks I heard, he switched the flow on it, but I still ain't feelin dude I don't really like his regular style, on a side note I heard his pet monkey goes bananas when he plays the new album in the mansion.

Props: S.SAVAGE