Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I just had a girl who's been flirting with me for 2 years/broke up with her boyfriend last month/is coming to visit me next week tell me we're not gonna sleep in the same bed because nothing's going to happen between us. So I went crazy and did 20 more pushups than I can remember doing in years lol. Just now realizing that all these years I got simp I shoulda got pissed off. Anyone got a "fuck you bitch" playlist I can use to work out?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I just had a girl who's been flirting with me for 2 years/broke up with her boyfriend last month/is coming to visit me next week tell me we're not gonna sleep in the same bed because nothing's going to happen between us. So I went crazy and did 20 more pushups than I can remember doing in years lol. Just now realizing that all these years I got simp I shoulda got pissed off. Anyone got a "fuck you bitch" playlist I can use to work out?
tell her to save the gas and stay home if she ain't gonna fuck

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Shoulda probably told her its best she not come over then... either that or get her extremely drunk.

Props: B-Buzz

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
remember NO means YES