Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
you should prolly just grow up tho, its not that serious
Its not because of me, I care less....

Problem was I was streaming my itunes through itv, and album came on... with my daughter and nephew here. I switched fast, so I don't think they saw nothing but I don't want to be concerned with that - or my nephew telling my sister in law he saw dicks on TV.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris when I saw your post in the AP9 thread I thought it was going to be how there was actually nothing ironic in the post that Katz quoted from IPYM, because there isn't. It's funny that he said he could post the defintion to help IPYM understand when he doesn't know the actual definition himself, which is a pretty common mistake I will say though. I was about to post it up and tell him to point out exactly where the irony in IPYM post was but I decided I really don't care that much lol.

That said what you posted was harsher and much more funny.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
did you have headphones on or were you playing death grips for the kids? lol
Apple lets you stream iTunes to any idevise in your home network. I was playing through my tv stereo on apple tv while doing some hw, and came on in shuffel. The cover is displayed on TV while songs play.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris when I saw your post in the AP9 thread I thought it was going to be how there was actually nothing ironic in the post that Katz quoted from IPYM, because there isn't. It's funny that he said he could post the defintion to help IPYM understand when he doesn't know the actual definition himself, which is a pretty common mistake I will say though. I was about to post it up and tell him to point out exactly where the irony in IPYM post was but I decided I really don't care that much lol.

That said what you posted was harsher and much more funny.
Wait, did I fuck up, were they talking about the definition of irony? I thought that infamous whatever was also talking about the definitioon of "hater"?

Props: S.SAVAGE