Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Who you predict in finals Iller?
i think it's gonna be an easy road to the finals for miami, lol. lebron is pretty fucking dominant, so i think he and the heat are gonna have another huge postseason. crazy because i don't even think he has reached his prime yet. i think in about 2 years, he should be in his prime. if somehow miami doesn't make it, then the other team out of the east that i think may have the second best chance at the finals would be indiana.

for the west, i don't really know; it seems like there is more competition in this conference as opposed to the eastern conference. but if i were to put money on it, my best guess would probably be between oklahoma city or san antonio.

what about you?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i like lebron as an athlete, (no marty) he has great instincts as well he's extremely athletic for a guy his size. he's like a tight end/defensive end with like cornerback speed and agility, lol..........but i think he was fucked up for leaving cleveland. at the same time i understand, because their management weren't doing a good job of giving him a supporting cast on all those cavaliers teams. but whatever.

on the other hand, i don't really hate the new york knicks...but i think carmelo anthony is a huge faggot for being a big time ballhog. dude is just as worse as kobe, maybe even worse when it comes to ballhogging.

Props: BASEDVATO