Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i would promote 0R0 @0R0 to the ministry of defense, and rename it #taskforce
that wouldn't work out, Albert would make the Army wear pink combat uniforms and just be "positive" with North Korea and hug it out while listening to Lil B "positivity"

Props: jake921660
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
If I was in charge of the department of defense, first order of business would be setting up massive loud speakers all along the North Korean borders. Then all at once this song would play

That would be followed by 100 American jets flying into the country with tactical precision missile strikes destroying North Korean leadership and military.

This would be a daily occurrence until they give up, quit, and left.

North Korea would then be known as American Korea and would be turned into a vacation destination for Americans. All sexy North Korean women would then finally be fed properly so they can thicken up a little and then be turned into fuck toys for the brehs.

Props: ELPOLLITO
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
of course like a true defense leader I would have to call myself General and wear combat uniforms everywhere, fuck a suit.

I'd bring back the old Vietnam era Special Forces shit, the OD Green with the tiger stripes.