Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don't know, mental breakdowns don't sound too fun to me but whatever floats your boat.
I googled her weird behavior and 90% of it is her walking the streets of New York in crazy outfits.

The only weird story I heard was her getting evicted from her apartment for leaving her door open and have red light bulbs in all of her outlets and smoking weed in the middle of the night.

Looks like the media is making her mental breakdown more of a mental breakdown than it actually is with a little bit of trolling on her part.

Is she a little weird and a little crazy? Sure, but who isn't. I know people personally that do weirder shit then she does and they ain't having mental breakdowns lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No she has also been kicked out of multiple gyms for talking loudy to herself and freaking people, and also for showing up in more or less lingerie (although I personally see nothing wrong there). She's also locked herself in random bathrooms for hours in more than one store. Dude, she's nuts. Sorry don't know what to tell you lol.