Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
been a long ass week brehs.. one of my very close homies that I still had got shot and killed in front of his house last saturday while he was on vacation for spring break. He was a sophomore and played football at Lewis & Clark college in Oregon and came down as a surprise visit. We just buried him 2 days ago. I wake up everyday thinking if it really happened and I'm still in denial. Rest in Paradise Jacob you will be missed brother.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
been a long ass week brehs.. one of my very close homies that I still had got shot and killed in front of his house last saturday while he was on vacation for spring break. He was a sophomore and played football at Lewis & Clark college in Oregon and came down as a surprise visit. We just buried him 2 days ago. I wake up everyday thinking if it really happened and I'm still in denial. Rest in Paradise Jacob you will be missed brother.
damn, sorry to hear that breh. i think i saw that on the news, and read about that online. was that the incident that happened on 24th and mission?

Props: S.SAVAGE