Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
your dad was in an australian movie? you're an aussie shea?

filmed on location in good ole San Jose California... I was there.

def not aussie

I have that original movie poster @ my moms house still

There is a surprising amount of reviews for it on blogspots. One said it was a B-movie masterpiece which I am inclined to believe. Shea, how much will you dad charge me for an autograph? I won't pay more than 0 dollars.
unfortunately he passed away 2 years after the movie was released... got pics from the night it was screened tho.

infinity @infinity ...that was my dad jumping the car as well as a few other stunt scenes.

His best friend Larry was the sinper & also the guy who fell off the building
( That was filmed @ San Jose State's parking garage)

Props: Snakegang

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
That's badass. That car jump @0:47 was amazing

I could not find a copy of the movie on any of my sites tho
BTW that car jump was filmed in front of what is now, Street Light Records in San Jose on Bascom

Here is the screen shot & what is currently my desktop pic

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE The cheapest real copy I saw was a VHS on ebay for $35. All the amazon copies were more. I'll check with a couple friends that are into 70's and 80's ridiculous B-movies. See if any of them have it and would want to give it up or make a copy.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I'd be nervous about buying a DVD copy from that Mondo Prestige site. It's australian so it's probably in PAL format which would be hard to play on most USA players. Plus they're just selling bootlegs of VHS only movies so the quality is likely to be horrible.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
How much would a script for 150 5mg oxycodone go for on the streets?
in seattle every mg is worth $.80 retail as long as theres no fill (asprin or tylenol usually) and as long as its crushable.

so 150x5=600, 600x.8= 480.

But no one likes little ass 5's so good luck actually getting that.

Last edited: