Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Ugh, this dude I used to chill with back in the day, who is always going on about how broke he is on Facebook, who hasn't had a job in at least three years and is on welfare/gets EBT/lives in section 8 even though there is nothing wrong with him and he could work if he wanted, already has four kids already by three different chicks, just knocked up his current girlfriend. Everyone is all CONGRATS! and I just want to tell him to fuck off. But that's rude so I just said "way to go!" and kept it moving lol.
Everytime I'm about to delete my facebook I see some gold like this. It makes me feel better to see others be complete idiots. Also there's a girl from high school that is always doing crazy shit like accusing her baby daddy of molesting her kids or once she was asking for money for an abortion. Shit like this brings me back to facebook. Instagram in where it's really at though. I can look at pictures all day everyday.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
@FreedomTownBrehs

hey follks, I am looking for a full DL, but as you all know I am Torrent-Ignorant.

this is a movie my dad was in back in the early 80s... he's the big whiteboy & did some of the stunts

anyone wanna plug me with a .rar or .mwv file of it?

That's badass. That car jump @0:47 was amazing

I could not find a copy of the movie on any of my sites tho

Props: S.SAVAGE