Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
goddamnit breh you were on the initial list that i hit reply & lost.

i had to retype off the dome.

sorry brehski

SouthernComfort @SouthernComfort

here is some tits to make up for it breh

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE you're the one who needs to put up the CL post saying "looking for musicians & female singers to start a cover band, strictly hobby non-paying gig" or something to that effect

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE you're the one who needs to put up the CL post saying "looking for musicians & female singers to start a cover band, strictly hobby non-paying gig" or something to that effect
smart thinkin breh.

i may just have to do that.

Props: Snakegang

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
do you have any other musically inclined eses that would be down? the more pieces of the puzzle you have ready to go the easier it will be
I play 3 finger brass (trumpet, baritone horn, french horn) I also play sax, skin flute, guitar & trombone... only a few would even relate to the type of music i am aiming for.

But all input is good input, & I am going to place a CL ad & see what happens.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
my homies cousin had a band, they had a rock/reggae sound. kinda subblimish. they split up and he's lookin to start another one. i can link you up with him if you want. check'em out first, look up "Swarley Seeds" on you tube...

Props: S.SAVAGE