Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
nah I was referencing the guy who fucked ice t's wife & cant stop bragging about it via the WWW.

ya, the same guy who got punked in a tattoo parlor a little over a month ago by a 19 year old MMA fighter who called him out his name & said he'd be there for the next 5 hours if he wanted to go get his gun & said rapper never returned.

ya, the same guy who got shot in the head for fuckin someone elses wife

ya that guy...

same guy who lives in a 1 bedroom apt with his BM in Las Vegas but lies about having a mansion.

same dude that does not own not 1 vehicle, but stays taking pics next to rolls royces, masaratti, & bentleys.

ya, that funny guy. lol

#shocktheworld

LMAO

I think "Oh, snap" is basically the only appropriat response here.

Props: S.SAVAGE

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Good shit man.... as far as the cigs go, man I have been smoking cigs since 1985, solid since 90 & I swear I ahve shook worse dope habits then cigs.

I really need to find a solution. I do not want to smoke anymore.
almost 2 years ago I quit

it's do-able cousin. You have to modify your behavior patterns.

whoop that trick

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE ... you better watch out 0R0 @0R0 is going to tag you in those post to AP9 lol

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
almost 2 years ago I quit

it's do-able cousin. You have to modify your behavior patterns.

whoop that trick

Thanks fam I really do need to make that happen I fucking hate being a slave to these mother fuckers going on all these years now, i could have bought 2 houses.

S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE ... you better watch out 0R0 @0R0 is going to tag you in those post to AP9 lol

I am not too worried about it, I know we got our own thing over in freedom town going on, I only speak the truth breh.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
did u go to the one on Alma?

remember the story 10+ years back of the thumb in the chili? it supposedly happened @ that Wendy's.

turned out to be fake or whatever & the broad got prison time if i remember correctly.

Alum Rock is my neck of the woods, I live on McKee & Capitol, but I think I might have already told that to you before.

Are you on IG? I see your pics on there but wasent sure if you had one as well.
Thats the one i was at yeah. Im all over that part of town on tuesdays, story, tully, white, capitol, alum rock, etc...no, im not. Ig you ever see a big bald white dude with a beard in a big orange truck say hi, lol, tomorrow ill around saratoga, kinda campbellish.