Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Alex jones? Is that what the #shocktheworld was a reference to? I'd literally never heard the guy before that interview.
nah I was referencing the guy who fucked ice t's wife & cant stop bragging about it via the WWW.

ya, the same guy who got punked in a tattoo parlor a little over a month ago by a 19 year old MMA fighter who called him out his name & said he'd be there for the next 5 hours if he wanted to go get his gun & said rapper never returned.

ya, the same guy who got shot in the head for fuckin someone elses wife

ya that guy...

same guy who lives in a 1 bedroom apt with his BM in Las Vegas but lies about having a mansion.

same dude that does not own not 1 vehicle, but stays taking pics next to rolls royces, masaratti, & bentleys.

ya, that funny guy. lol

#shocktheworld

LMAO

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Whats up crackas? I changed my fb status to in a relationship. She gets jealous of other girls though :/

fuckin shoooooook this morning.

damn near wrapped my truck in the freeway, spilled my fucking coffee.

4 cigarettes later & Im still shaking lol

fuck i hate the commute to work, people are morons.
Breh, i always tell people to quit cigs, its hypocritical cause i smoked a pack a day for like 18 years, but life is better without em.

if you havent been kicked out from at least one bar, you arent a breh
Last one i got kicked for doing coke, fucking fat faggot lucky he weighed 50000 pounds otherwise i would of tapped hos jaw if i could find it

AP9 goes back to being the worst member of MF'z
Dude is a butthurt mad angry faggot, i never liked him he sucks as a rapper.

He gets props for fucking coco though lol

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
nah I was referencing the guy who fucked ice t's wife & cant stop bragging about it via the WWW.

ya, the same guy who got punked in a tattoo parlor a little over a month ago by a 19 year old MMA fighter who called him out his name & said he'd be there for the next 5 hours if he wanted to go get his gun & said rapper never returned.

ya, the same guy who got shot in the head for fuckin someone elses wife

ya that guy...

same guy who lives in a 1 bedroom apt with his BM in Las Vegas but lies about having a mansion.

same dude that does not own not 1 vehicle, but stays taking pics next to rolls royces, masaratti, & bentleys.

ya, that funny guy. lol

#shocktheworld

LMAO
Facts.

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Whats up crackas? I changed my fb status to in a relationship. She gets jealous of other girls though :/

Breh, i always tell people to quit cigs, its hypocritical cause i smoked a pack a day for like 18 years, but life is better without em.
Good shit man.... as far as the cigs go, man I have been smoking cigs since 1985, solid since 90 & I swear I ahve shook worse dope habits then cigs.

I really need to find a solution. I do not want to smoke anymore.

Props: NAMO

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Good shit man.... as far as the cigs go, man I have been smoking cigs since 1985, solid since 90 & I swear I ahve shook worse dope habits then cigs.

I really need to find a solution. I do not want to smoke anymore.
Its fucking hard bro, i dont know why.

I shook heroin off 11 years ago cold turkey and almost died, yet only gave up cigs last year lol.

Props: S.SAVAGE