Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Just got back from the gun show at The Cow Palace. Lots of good ol fashion redneckness goin on, whole lotta anti-obama tshirts and what have you. Like most gun shows, there was 10,000 tables of knives, tasers, ammo, etc...3 tables of actual guns mobbed by everyone there buying everything they can. Anywho, got a nice little laser for my gun. Pics coming if I feel like it later.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Just got back from the gun show at The Cow Palace. Lots of good ol fashion redneckness goin on, whole lotta anti-obama tshirts and what have you. Like most gun shows, there was 10,000 tables of knives, tasers, ammo, etc...3 tables of actual guns mobbed by everyone there buying everything they can. Anywho, got a nice little laser for my gun. Pics coming if I feel like it later.
Just the person I wanted to talk to......I wanna get a piece soon but I wanna go about it legally.....any suggestions about my first legal strap?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Like I know I'm supposed to take some sort of pistol/handgun safety thing or something and have a 10 day waiting period, but I'm not sure what else or how to go about it

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Just the person I wanted to talk to......I wanna get a piece soon but I wanna go about it legally.....any suggestions about my first legal strap?
Thats cool man. The first thing youll do is get your safety certificate, you can either do that first, or at the gun store when youre ready to buy something. Then figure out what you want, a semi auto, a revolver, something antique, whatever. Then start going to shops and hold everything you can, the most important thing will be what feels good in your hand. Then go to some ranges where you can rent some stuff, either the gun you have in mind or Something similar. When you made up your mind find a shop that has it. Youll pay for the gun, the fees, and (i think) the background check, youll need your id and something that has your name ans address on it, they usually like car registration. Theyll take all your money, and you can come back in 10 days and pick it up...there are other nuances like if you buy a gun online, etc, but thats basically how it goes down. A real great website is calguns.net they know their shit and everyone wants to help.

Props: Defy

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Thats cool man. The first thing youll do is get your safety certificate, you can either do that first, or at the gun store when youre ready to buy something. Then figure out what you want, a semi auto, a revolver, something antique, whatever. Then start going to shops and hold everything you can, the most important thing will be what feels good in your hand. Then go to some ranges where you can rent some stuff, either the gun you have in mind or Something similar. When you made up your mind find a shop that has it. Youll pay for the gun, the fees, and (i think) the background check, youll need your id and something that has your name ans address on it, they usually like car registration. Theyll take all your money, and you can come back in 10 days and pick it up...there are other nuances like if you buy a gun online, etc, but thats basically how it goes down. A real great website is calguns.net they know their shit and everyone wants to help.
Know where to get the certificate? Do I need to know certain shit for it or is it basically common sense? Know of any good gun ranges nearby?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Know where to get the certificate? Do I need to know certain shit for it or is it basically common sense? Know of any good gun ranges nearby?
Most gun shops can give you the certificate test, i think its $10. Its pretty common sense, as a matter of fact when i took it they guy told me "everyone misses #7, just put C." Lol. Its easy though. If you want to rent a gun and shoot you can go up to vacaville, theres 2 places there, and theres another in south san francisco. If you know someone that will let you shoot theres you can just go to any range.

Props: Defy