Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nice, I think I have to use mine in the next 5 days or so
Yeah you have 10 days from the day the email it to you.

I just asked dude if Damieon (or however you spell it) ever came back to the store last week and he said,"nope, took three deliveries including yours and never came back.. did he actually show up here?" and I said yeah and that I paid and yadda yadda. He told me him and the manager who was working that day don't get along at all and dude didn't even bother calling to see where he was a few hours after he hadn't returned lol.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Yeah you have 10 days from the day the email it to you.

I just asked dude if Damieon (or however you spell it) ever came back to the store last week and he said,"nope, took three deliveries including yours and never came back.. did he actually show up here?" and I said yeah and that I paid and yadda yadda. He told me him and the manager who was working that day don't get along at all and dude didn't even bother calling to see where he was a few hours after he hadn't returned lol.
you didnt get ant free pizzas out of that (aside from the on you got for the tip)?