Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. homefield avandtage my ass. you cant get homefield fucking advantage if u have to play the first 2 god damn games on the road. Totally different fucking series this way.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
gotta fuckin take three at home. A's can do it, but will we do it? Shit will break my heart if we dont, and the a's whole season will have been considered a flook by the east coast media that controls baseball

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Soccer is dumb. Ive yet to hear a rational explanation why it isnt from anyone ever. 99.9% of the time all I hear is "The rest of the world plays it." Well who gives half a fuck? Or its "exciting". Not it abso-fuckin-lutely is not. "Oh well, they run the equivelent of 4 miles during the game." Thats it? 4 miles over the larger side of 4 hours is 3.--mph, If I wanted to watch people jog for 4 hours I'd go to the park, then I'd gauge my eyes out with knitting needles. Its boring, inconsistently ruled and officiated, slow, undesicive, overexgagerated, as overly advertised and corrupt as every other sport on earth. Its absolute horse-shit; you run around for 4 hours (kinda sorta ish) watch some asshole flop around worse that divac, and then thats it, its over, 0-0, or 1-1, or some other ungodly tie; more than half the time. Give it up, you dont see tennis fans shitting their pants in anxiety over defending their sport to the rest of the world. Soccer sucks.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Soccer is dumb. Ive yet to hear a rational explanation why it isnt from anyone ever. 99.9% of the time all I hear is "The rest of the world plays it." Well who gives half a fuck? Or its "exciting". Not it abso-fuckin-lutely is not. "Oh well, they run the equivelent of 4 miles during the game." Thats it? 4 miles over the larger side of 4 hours is 3.--mph, If I wanted to watch people jog for 4 hours I'd go to the park, then I'd gauge my eyes out with knitting needles. Its boring, inconsistently ruled and officiated, slow, undesicive, overexgagerated, as overly advertised and corrupt as every other sport on earth. Its absolute horse-shit; you run around for 4 hours (kinda sorta ish) watch some asshole flop around worse that divac, and then thats it, its over, 0-0, or 1-1, or some other ungodly tie; more than half the time. Give it up, you dont see tennis fans shitting their pants in anxiety over defending their sport to the rest of the world. Soccer sucks.
#thanku

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Honestly because you don't understand the sport... it's like me commenting on rugby or cricket. I have no clues about those sports, and I can't tell you a greatness from shittiness.

You inability to understand or accept the game does not = shitty.

Baseball is slow sport, yet we understand the mental part of it, and appreciate the burst of power in it. You can go entire 9 innings with just a few hits, yet will be considered a great game. Your argument is invalid due to your lack of knowledge.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
fuck man... gambling on football has me stressed the fuck out all day

I've covered 3/4 morning games so far. I just need Green Bay to win by at least 3 points... they're pissing me off right now