Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Bernie doesn't really have a following among registered voters, it's a sham paid for by money. That MF ain't no diff than the others they all hella faulty. They just want to give ppl who want an alternative the feels that there is a chance... But really anyone who contributed to the campaign just made themselves less cash liquid.
I disagree, if it wasn't for hilldawg fucking him over, it would have been him against trump

he will win the nomination in what will be one massive fuckfest

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I disagree, if it wasn't for hilldawg fucking him over, it would have been him against trump

he will win the nomination in what will be one massive fuckfest
Exactly, the shit with Hillary was pure corruption. Bernie would win a state and then the state would laugh at the voters and be like "bitch you thought, we have SUPER delegates" and Hillary would still win lol

There's already talk that the DNC might bring back super delegates again to the first ballot for the sole purpose of screwing Bernie again if the convention comes around and he's in the lead, which is hilarious because they took them away from the first ballot after the uproar last time.

Democrats would rather lose to Trump than allow their voter base to pick the candidate to go against him lol

Props: RemyRoux

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Exactly, the shit with Hillary was pure corruption. Bernie would win a state and then the state would laugh at the voters and be like "bitch you thought, we have SUPER delegates" and Hillary would still win lol

There's already talk that the DNC might bring back super delegates again to the first ballot for the sole purpose of screwing Bernie again if the convention comes around and he's in the lead, which is hilarious because they took them away from the first ballot after the uproar last time.

Democrats would rather lose to Trump than allow their voter base to pick the candidate to go against him lol
Yup in a nutshell, how fucking sad. Healthcare/homelessness should be a top priority, not proxy wars. This is why I believe a lot of people want somebody like Bernie. They got bomb money but no money for healthcare :/

I'd love to see a Bernie/Tulsi ticket, but the DNC will force Biden/some shit cunt down everyones throats like they did with hilldawg and wonder why they lost so bad.[/QUOTE]

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
They were doing coin tosses in some precincts to decide who gets delegates between Pete and Bernie. Even the coin tosses were fake lol dude just grabbed it out of his hand and turned it the way he wanted.

Makes you wonder what these elections were like before technology and social media could expose this shit to the general public.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I watched a different coin toss video last night, can't find the video now, but Bernie was winning a precinct by 13%, apparently the precinct decided that 13% wasn't enough to give him the win, so they coin tossed it and Pete "won" lol the toss was done by an old lady that just dropped the coin on the a table and didn't flip it. The comments were hilarious. I'm gonna try and find the video again.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Crazy trades getting talked about today. D-Lo might end up on the Timberwolves and Looney might end up on the bitch ass Rockets with Andrew Wiggins going to the Dubs in a 4 team trade.

Wiggins would be a great fit with Curry, Klay, and Dray, won't have to worry about having too many guards anymore since Wiggins can play both the 2 and 3.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Gonna laugh if the results come back up and Bernie is no longer winning.
lol it happened

App went down with Bernie crushing with 40% of the vote

Iowa Democratic Party comes back the next day, without the app saying with 62% counted Bernie is losing to Pete by 2 percent

They haven't had a new update in 4 hours lol

Apparently Bernie is winning the popular vote too, but those back room coin flips in hillbilly towns gave Pete the slight lead with delegates.

Props: BUTCHER 206