Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
lol Bernie was winning the Iowa caucus and the DNC took down the results app and claimed it was "broken" and that there were "inconsistencies in the results"

Gonna laugh if the results come back up and Bernie is no longer winning.
what a shit show this is and pete declaring himself winner lol

you know they are just trying to fuck bernie

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX

Abby Martin is on point with it

Also read Warren and Biden's camps are already putting letters out saying the results are illegitimate lol

Apparently Pete's camp helped the Iowa Democrats pay for the app too, which is hilarious considering it went down after 40% of the votes were counted and they had Bernie winning

Props: RemyRoux
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fucking fire alarms in my house keep going off loud as fuck for like 15 seconds then stop, they're all interconnected throughout the entire house, so when one goes off all of them do. There's no smoke or carbon monoxide. I think one of them is dusty or something lol went off 3 times once at 10:30PM once at 1:30AM and once at 2:00AM.

Annoying as fuck.

Props: StillHustlin

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Abby Martin is on point with it

Also read Warren and Biden's camps are already putting letters out saying the results are illegitimate lol

Apparently Pete's camp helped the Iowa Democrats pay for the app too, which is hilarious considering it went down after 40% of the votes were counted and they had Bernie winning

She is right. Young turds going off too lol

The bernie fans here in aus are shaking their heads too, bernie got love all around the world

side note, id fuck the dog shit out of abby, anna and emma

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Bernie doesn't really have a following among registered voters, it's a sham paid for by money. That MF ain't no diff than the others they all hella faulty. They just want to give ppl who want an alternative the feels that there is a chance... But really anyone who contributed to the campaign just made themselves less cash liquid.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Fucking fire alarms in my house keep going off loud as fuck for like 15 seconds then stop, they're all interconnected throughout the entire house, so when one goes off all of them do. There's no smoke or carbon monoxide. I think one of them is dusty or something lol went off 3 times once at 10:30PM once at 1:30AM and once at 2:00AM.

Annoying as fuck.
Breh I called em at 3a once and said u don't shut that shit off I'm ripping it off the wall and ceiling and you'll find em in the street. Never had a prob since (fire and alarm sys).