Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I always respected Equipto as a rapper and for what he currently does. But it’s rather annoying when he constantly complains or puts people down just because they’re not following his movement. Seems like that’s the people of today always getting offended by some bullshit.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

LMAO they're grasping so hard to try and make him a "racist"

He was asked by a reporter to give some words to Chinese people about the coronavirus and he responded with a positive statement "wash your hands, stay clean because there's a virus going around and hang in there"

Why the fuck are reporters asking him to give words to people in China about a virus anyway? They're probably trying to set him up to say something they can twist and spin.

Props: dalycity650

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
LMAO they're grasping so hard to try and make him a "racist"

He was asked by a reporter to give some words to Chinese people about the coronavirus and he responded with a positive statement "wash your hands, stay clean because there's a virus going around and hang in there"

Why the fuck are reporters asking him to give words to people in China about a virus anyway? They're probably trying to set him up to say something they can twist and spin.
that’s the first thing I thought seeing this. Literally I feel like there was nothing racist about this.

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
that’s the first thing I thought seeing this. Literally I feel like there was nothing racist about this.
Exactly

What do people say in America during flu season? They say "wash your hands"

lol they're going after Bosa hard trying to paint him as a racist because he's a Trump supporter, but they can't actually find anything racist so they keep trying to spin and twist anything he says.