Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Twitter needs to fuck off reading some of those comments is comical
Thousands of people calling Bosa a white supremacist because of following a meme page that has no racism on it and all kinds of blue check mark verified "journalists" who all have "activist" in their bio keep spreading it around for thousands more dipshits to feed into it. People going full retard.

i hope she gets raped
You're now #cancelled, using the word rape so loosely is atrocious, I'm highly offended, I won't feel bad when you get all the smoke.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The funniest comments are the ones saying "I'll be rooting for the Chiefs now instead of a racist"

The Chiefs....the team who has a stadium full of people mock an entire race with a stereotype chant and chop and has white people filling their stadiums with Native face paint and headdresses lol

Props: RemyRoux
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
https://www.theatlantic.com/author/jemele-hill/

lol I knew I recognized that name

Shes that racist sports columnist
Yeah she's the one that called the Boston Celtics a "white supremacy" team while they had a pure black team and said she'll root for the Pistons against them because Detroit is 80% black lol

ESPN also gave her the prime time SportsCenter slot, her ratings were trash, ESPN took her off of it and her response was "ESPN is racist". When ESPN didn't back her up for always calling every white person she didn't like a "white supremacist" her response was "ESPN is racist".

Her entire platform is "every white person I don't like is racist and if you disagree with me you're a racist and I'll publicly lie and make sure to paint you as a racist across various platforms unless you bend the knee to my views".

Last edited:
May 4, 2002
i made a joke about a month ago to a mexican co-worker, in an obvious joking way (and white hick voice), about only speaking english around these parts.

i guess this white lady got super offended and said something but i wasnt paying attention bc i was busying doing something. he said it was the funniest thing ever bc were both not white, yet SHE was upset. i just laughed and kept it moving after he told me.

i gives 2 fucks about race.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
How did Josh Jacob's not win ROY
It's funny, he won the Pro Football Writer's Association Rookie of the Year, every single media outlet picked him, but the NFL itself once again said fuck the Raiders lol

Kyler Murray was the 26th best QB in the league, how the fuck is he Rookie of the Year?

AJ Brown from the Titans would have deserved it over Murray also. Even Daniel Jones for the Giants had a higher QB rating and threw more TD's with the same amount of picks as Murray with 3 less games played.