Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Haha infamous icon speaking on shit he wasnt there for based on shit the media said. And hell yeah you're sad! Everything you type on here is bitter hahaha, I aint never seen you say some positive shit. That Arizona heat got you a lil angry? Go take a walk, buddy

You're this mad over defending a rapist? lol Calm down buddy, take some of that medication your therapist prescribed you before you have a mental episode.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
You guys actually mad at a comedian cracking dark jokes about a dead celebrity that you never personally knew?

I wouldn't say the shit, cause I'm not an edgelord, but who cares
Kevin Johnson was banging underage girls much later in life than Kobe and became mayor of Sac even after, but he ain't got no jokes on that, cuz he a clout chaser in a weird twisted type of way. Do I care that he does it? Nope. Like I said, he isn't funny or talented.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Kevin Johnson was banging underage girls much later in life than Kobe and became mayor of Sac even after, but he ain't got no jokes on that, cuz he a clout chaser in a weird twisted type of way. Do I care that he does it? Nope. Like I said, he isn't funny or talented.
When Kevin Johnson dies, he'll have a joke.

Actually he probably won't, Kevin Johnson ain't famous enough, nobody is gonna hero worship that guy when he dies lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
When Kevin Johnson dies, he'll have a joke.

Actually he probably won't, Kevin Johnson ain't famous enough, nobody is gonna hero worship that guy when he dies lol
And that is my point, clout chasing in a weird twisted way, nothing "genius" or funny to that like his buddies normally pump him up

To each their own but Jew not funny

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I just don't get why people care -now-. Nobody gave a shit when he made the same type of tweets about numerous other celebrities over the last several years including one of his best friends Ralphie May and one of his mentors Mitzi Shore. Nobody gave a shit about his dark jokes with all of his Amazing Racist videos.

Actually I do get why people care now, cancel culture is in full effect. Twitter is outrage central now.

The most hilarious thing though is all of the outraged quasi-celebrities who are reacting to Ari's comments are putting his comments out there even more. There might be hundreds of thousands of people who would have never even seen the comments without the outraged people trying to clout chase themselves and make sure they get their own social media and youtube views out of it.

Bryan Callen and Brendan Schaub actually clipped it from their podcast into a separate video just to get even more views out of their "outrage" lol